We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees – so you can manage the cost effectively and don’t have to worry about any hidden charges along the way.
- Application / administration fee – £250+vat per property.
- Referencing fee – £25+vat per person – (please note that every occupant over 18 will be required to be referenced).
- Deposit – In most cases this is equal to one and a half months’ rent.
The following may also apply dependent upon your own individual circumstances:
- Guarantor fee – £25+vat.
- Check out fee – £50+vat, payable in advance, prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
- Express check-in fee – £100+vat when you want to move in within 7 working days.
- A new tenancy if you have a pet – 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
- Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £75+vat.
- Change of rent due date, subject to landlord approval – £50+vat.
- Adding a pet to a current Tenancy Agreement £50+vat plus a half-month’s top-up deposit.
- Onward referencing – £10+vat.
- Tenancy renewal – £35+vat.
- Failing to provide access to the property for a routine visit – £10+vat.
- In the event of falling into arrears the following administrative charges will become due: £20+vat if there are arrears outstanding for more than 1 week (7 days), an additional £50+vat should the arrears remain outstanding for a further week (14 days), an additional £50+vat if there is an outstanding balance for a third week, after that period the tenant will pay interest on any outstanding balance at the rate of 4.5% per day above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- If you are required to pay the agent by standing order, any payments received by an alternative method can be subject to a £25+vat processing fee.
- Returned cheques will also incur a charge of £50+vat to the tenant.
- Early marketing charge – £200+vat.
If you have any questions, please contact us.